Thomas Eibner wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 04:15:25PM -0500, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> >
> > A /usr/include/gdbm/ndbm.h file exists.  Adding symbolic
> > links all over the /usr/include tree is *not* an option if
> > other packages don't have a problem with finding it.
>
> But you're not including <gdbm/ndbm.h>. You're including <ndbm.h> in the
> module.

I as a user am not doing either.  I am just building Apache.
If it's including the wrong file (wrong because there *is*
an ndbm.h file in the include tree), it's not *my* fault
but Apache's.  Apache needs to include the correct file, not
require me to put symbolic links all over my filesystem.
--
#ken    P-)}

"Millenium hand and shrimp!"