Bill Stoddard wrote:

> > If httpd is linked sans thread libs, then calling these functions should
> > always return true, but not actually acomplish anything intended.
>
> :-OOO

I'm not sure *what* the surprise emoticon is, but I'm ditto. It appears
that there are basically null-stubs in libc for various pthread functions.
Supremely bogus. First fix would be to always add -lpthread but the
what we should really do is test if we are compiling with the PTHREAD mutex
and only add then.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/