From: "Rodent of Unusual Size" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 2:11 PM

> "William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:
> >
> > I have to strongly object to this Ken's assertion.
>
> Um, you're objecting to my opinion.  Why not try,
> "Ken, I think you're wrong and here's why" rather than,
> "lookit, everybody, here's why Ken's wrong"?  As in
> addressing me in the second person rather than the
> third?

Sorry that Bill phrased it that way, Ken.  He respects your judgement,
but respectfully disagree with you on this particular point.

Bill sees how this really would rub someone the wrong way :)

[/this Ken's/ should have been /this/ or /Ken's/ - simple typo, I don't
remember which I typed first and which I added (meaning to kill the other.]