Jeff Trawick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm still struggling with the tarball on AIX.  I think it is just a
> matter of cleaning up libtool 1.3 droplets so that a fresh buildconf
> does what it is supposed to do.

That and, for me, working around the fact that "somebody" installed an
expat RPM on the AIX box I use and apparently the shared library it
installs doesn't have the same name that apr-util wants to load,
resulting in a load failure for libexpat.

Time to add --with-expat=srclib/apr-util/xml/our-freaking-copy-of-expat
to binbuild.sh and try again :(

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...