On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 08:44:16PM +0100, Thomas Eibner wrote:

> Are there any projects regarding modules.apache.org that will require
> development effort? I'd be interested in helping if that is the case.

IMHO a cleanup of the current entries is much more needed than big
changes to the look and feel. Recently quite a few bogus entries have
appeared and several of the projects have either moved or died.
A basic quality control of entries before they appear in the list
would definetely be nice (hmmmm, come to think of it, making up a
list of entries that should be deleted wouldn't take more than an hour).

vh

Mads Toftum
--
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"