On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 01:01:07PM -0500, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> > Accept mutexes should all be apr_proc_mutex_t types, since the apr_lock_t
> > type is being phased out and will be soon removed from APR.
>
> And that's the other issue as well... Let that settle down first :)

I made an attempt to convert all the remaining uses of apr_lock_t a
few weeks ago, and the only places where it is left will be in pieces
of code that don't compile for me (mod_auth_digest, perchild mpm).
I can't remember if I posted a patch for the beos MPM, but that should
be trivial as well. Prefork, Worker, and WinNT are converted.

-aaron