On 29 Mar 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> jwoolley    02/03/29 00:17:26
>
>   Modified:    .       damn near everything
>   Log:
>   BUCKET FREELISTS
>
>   Add an allocator-passing mechanism throughout the bucket brigades API.

Yep, that's it... the beast is finally in.  I've tested to the best of my
ability with every last module I can compile... and I took a stab in the
dark at all of the rest (MPMs, mod_isapi, etc).

The MPM changes will hopefully compile at least... in a few cases there's
probably a better place to create and destroy the bucket allocator so that
we can get the memory recycling benefit out of the thing.  For now it
doesn't matter because apr_bucket_alloc_create() doesn't do anything.  I
just needed something to pass in to ap_run_create_connection().

Let me know if anything egregious happened and I'll take care of it...

--Cliff