[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> trawick     02/03/20 11:53:19
>
>   Modified:    server/mpm/worker worker.c
>   Log:
>   write a debug message to the log when we're stuck in the sicko state
>   of trying to take over scoreboard slots that aren't going to be released
>   (we could also be stalled while taking over slots if a thread in child
>   gracefully terminating is serving a long-running request)

note that this sicko state is really easy to get to today given that
the scoreboard isn't cleared on a non-graceful restart... just do
apachectl restart...

but that will be fixed soon enough and we're left with something more
subtle that seems to have been present for a while

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Born in Roswell... married an alien...