At 06:23 PM 3/29/2002, you wrote:
>On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:
>
> > Yes.  The SSLProxyEngine on directive is missing from the config file.  I
> > added it manually and it works.  I expect something like this would do the
> > trick:
>
>oh duh, i had made the change but didn't commit.  glad to hear it works.

On that note, it sounds like all of the bucket, ssl, proxy and include changes
work together, and everything is nearly healthy again?  If so, I'll simply
push
.34  to head tommorow, incorporating these changes [none appear to be
trouble], and let Greg Ames start playing it against daedalus.

Any observations before I do so?  Are remaining segfaults in includes the
exception [bad script] or of a more general nature?

Bill