William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> On that note, it sounds like all of the bucket, ssl, proxy and include
> changes
> work together, and everything is nearly healthy again?  If so, I'll
> simply push
> .34  to head tommorow, incorporating these changes [none appear to be
> trouble], and let Greg Ames start playing it against daedalus.
>
> Any observations before I do so?

Just make sure you have the latest CGI changes from today
(mod_cgi.c and util_script.c); the version of mod_cgi in
the original CGI tag had a bad bug (returning a 200 when
a script failed).

> Are remaining segfaults in includes the
> exception [bad script] or of a more general nature?

I *think* the remaining include segfaults are rare, based on
Paul R's description of his test case that's failing.

--Brian