Joshua Slive wrote:

> As far as I can tell, the C-L is still trashed.  Doug just removed a
> "flush".  See
>         /* In order for ap_set_keepalive to work properly, we can NOT
>          * have any length information stored in the output headers.
>          */
>         apr_table_unset(r->headers_out,"Transfer-Encoding");
>         apr_table_unset(r->headers_out,"Content-Length");
>
> in ap_proxy_http_process_response in proxy_http.c.

In the case of the "transfer-encoding", surely this header should be
removed by the dechunk filter? (or whatever bit of the core was doing
dechunking, as the dechunk filter was absorbed into another filter).

In other words, proxy shouldn't be fiddling with headers, rather the
filters should be fiddling with headers instead.

This looks wrong to me.

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."