On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:17:23PM -0000, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>   +    * 413 (invalid chunk size) followed by another request segfaults.
>   +      Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   +      Status: Justin is completely confounded by this.  It looks like a
>   +              bucket lifetime bug, but somehow an operation on one
>   +              brigade is altering another brigade and corrupting it.

Actually, there seem to be two different errors.

The one Justin is seeing has to do with two sequential requests.

The one Jeff (and I) are seeing has to do with a single request for
an entity that has access requirements. I'm seeing a SEGV (or the
child is puking and dying) here, but I haven't tried hard enough
to reproduce Justin's problem.

-aaron