On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 09:34:08AM -0700, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> +1 for removing the mod-status and mod-info sections from the default
> config entirely. In an ideal world there would be no default config,

Blech.  -0 on removing it from the default configuration.  IMHO,
it's useful - just leave it commented out.

And, on the other topic, a big whopping -0 for splitting out our
default config to multiple files.  We've gone over this before
and I'm totally against multiple default configuration files.

And, the posted mod_deflate configuration is *way* too
complicated.  I'd just use:

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html

My $.02.  -- justin