On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:11:13PM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> on some bucket that you're actually finished with.  This could be a
> symptom of discarding a brigade that still has buckets in it (since
> apr_brigade_destroy() will destroy all the buckets that are in the brigade
> at the time of the brigade's destruction), which is, I believe, what you
> guys have said is happening in this case.

Will the buckets/brigade be cleaned up when the request_rec's
pool is destroyed or are do they live as long as the connection
pool?

It has ties to both r->pool and r->connection->bucket_alloc.  I'm
purposely *not* looking at the code as I'd like to know the
intention rather than what we actually do.  =)  -- justin