Yes, and No:

Test #1- 1 client, 1 small file (GIF 223 b.), the rate is around 60
req/sec
tested for about half an hour and APR memory stay stable.

Test #2- 1 client, 1 big file (EX, 541Kb), the rate is around 20
req/sec
tested for about 20 min and APR increase by around 8 MB/min.

I think I will do the test with a small file/multiple clients to see if
it stays stable.

Let me known if you need me to test other configurations.

Thanks,
JJ

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/12/02 08:39AM >>>

Do you see the leak when repeatedly requesting one file with one
client?

Bill