On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 03:41:15AM +0200, Sander Striker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tagged and rolled 2.0.41.  Please test the tarballs found
> at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/ and cast thy votes.

One very small issue when building (tested on solaris 8 sparc) with
ssl_expr_parse.y in modules/ssl. Given that the timestamp on that file
is newer than on the output files, then make wants to run them through
yacc again. Looking at the timestamps it seems that ssl_expr_parse.y
has been updated by buildconf. Updating the timestamp on the output
files makes apache build cleanly without yacc.

vh

Mads Toftum