--On Wednesday, January 22, 2003 5:39 PM +0100 Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One 'ultimate' way to proof how much sense it would make is by
using it to do simply/do some clever apache/tomcat connection
pooling.
For that, you should use apr_reslist_t. IIRC, it was written for exactly this purpose. I believe Pier was using it for the now defunct mod_jerry, but I don't think mod_jk picked up on it.

I would also bet that the pooling code for LDAP could take advantage of apr_reslist_t and remove a lot of code. -- justin