On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> According to Rich Bowen:
>
> [Remove mod_imap and mod_asis from the default list]
>
> +1

Two comments:

1. This might be a good opportunity to go through the whole list and see
what should be in and out of a default build.  For example, mod_expires
might be a good addition.  Of course, I don't have time to do this myself
at the moment, so feel free to ignore this comment.

2. If we want to keep our contract with the user about the stable series
valid, this change should go into 2.1 only.  Otherwise, users doing a
"configure; make; make install" or even a "config.status" could get a
nasty surprise.

Joshua.