On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, David Burry wrote:

> are we talking about removing modules entirely, or just modifying what's
> enabled by default?

I'm only talking about what's enabled by default, and, I was really only
talking about mod_imap. The comment about mod_asis was probably
unwarranted. I think that there are probably people that use mod_asis. I
don't think you could find anyone using mod_imap, and I don't think you
could find a dozen who know what it is.

--
Pilgrim, how you journey on the road you chose
To find out where the winds die and where the stories go