Yes, my worker does, because I'm running apache as root (BIG_SECURITY_HOLE) enabled,
because
my module drops down to less priveleged user id. So maybe the fact I change the userid
(real) and it never
come back to root is the problem.

About disabling the module, the problem is I have it running in a production server, I
know is risky to use
a development scenario in production, but it is done. Anyway I'll try to set up a
diferent server and check
that, but the problem is that I need some trafic to do so.

I tryed to open one of hunged processes with gdb, but it said Canīt get registers, so
I couldnīt dump the stack, any help ?

Sorry I missed this before, I'm using Linux  version 2.4.21, gcc version 3.2.2, and
apache 2.0.46

Pablo