Nick Kew wrote:

> In the course of a brainstorming session on #apache-modules (IRC)
> last night, it was suggested that some of my modules might be of
> interest for the Apache core distro (mod_diagnostics was
> specifically identified).  I have compiled a list of four filter
> modules that are opensource and sufficiently general-purpose that
> they could be of interest.  They are all open source, and can be
> licensed under the Apache license if you are interested in adopting them.
>
> Specifically:
>
> 1. mod_diagnostics
>
> 2. mod_upload
>
> 3. mod_xml_gnome_xslt
>
> 4. mod_proxy_html (NEW!)
>
> Any interest?

Although my humble opinion doesn't play any role here, I must say that
all of the four modules look COOL in my eyes.
I believe that these 4 are the pieces that are missing from the puzzle
which is called "Apache 2".
I, personally, would love to see them as an integral part of Apache.

By the way: what is the difference between mod_xml_gnome_xslt and
mod_xslt?

--
Eli Marmor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]