On 24/07/2003, at 11:45, André Malo wrote:

Looks like we get closer to the point we should develop a CAHSMAN [1]. Spare
time available somewhere? :)

just fyi: there's a discussion about a possible revamp of modules.apache.org going on on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and irc://#apache-modules. Under consideration are the following topics: site design, possible new features, backend clean-up/enhancements, etc... perhaps this is a starting point :)

Cheers,
Erik

Ahh, and WRT Nicks module offer, I completely agree with you, nd.

nd

[1] Comprehensive Apache HTTP Server Module Archive Network ...