On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 09:59:00AM -0800, Mathihalli, Madhusudan wrote:
> [...]

I wasn't sure whether or not this EOC bucket type should go in APR-util
or httpd.  Filtering gurus, what say ye?  That bit looks OK to me
otherwise with a licence header added to the new file.

mod_ssl-side I'd just use the changes in the most recent patch I posted
with the CLOSE bucket test replaced with the EOC bucket test in the
output filter: in my testing you needed to turn off buffering in
bio_filter_out_write to get the shutdown logic working correctly.

Thanks Madhu!

joe