On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 00:15, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Joe Orton wrote:
>
> > I wasn't sure whether or not this EOC bucket type should go in APR-util
> > or httpd.  Filtering gurus, what say ye?  That bit looks OK to me
> > otherwise with a licence header added to the new file.
>
> I say httpd.

+1.  There is probably still some cleanup left to do in apr/apr-util
of things that are only applicable to httpd.  See the comments in
the xml code, which are focused a lot on the mod_dav code for example.

Not something to worry about too much at this point though, other
than keep new httpd specific code in httpd.

Sander