--On Friday, September 17, 2004 1:07 PM -0400 Garrett Rooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could someone please take a look at bug 31228 in bugzilla?

It's just adding a new response code (226) which is defined in rfc3229.

I'm working on a module that implements a type of rfc3229 delta encoding,
and it'd be nice if people didn't have to apply a patch to Apache in order
to use it.

FWIW, I looked at it the other night and I'm mildly iffy on adding it. However, I believe you can do the following instead at the end of your handler:

r->status_line = "IM Used";
return 226;

So, you shouldn't *need* a patch. HTH. -- justin