Graham Leggett wrote:

Jess Holle wrote:

I now see what's wrong with the LDAP cache purge -- it does not fix up the 'next' pointers and/or cache->node[i] pointers when removing entries -- and thus cannot hope to work.

Unfortunately, my fixes for this are still falling short, but I thought I'd pass this along.

Looking at the previous fix, some of these problems seem to be fixed in HEAD. There was a batch of changes to the LDAP stuff that depended on v1.0 of APR, and were thus not backported to httpd v2.0.

There may be some value in checking the diffs between HEAD and 2.0 to see what changes have been made - I think there are some bugfixes in there that need porting.

Thanks for the tip.

The purge() routine is still not fixed in HEAD, though...

--
Jess Holle