One thing I was hoping is that, if bundled it, people can
add the kind of features they need. It was designed for a
simple and clear purpose, but there is more that it
can, and should, do :)

Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
> >    http://www.apache.org/~jim/mod_dumpio.c
>
> Yeah.  :-)
>
> But mod_dumpio calls apr_bucket_read() unconditionally on data buckets,
> which is exactly what I *don't* want it to do.  Because that modifies the
> contents of the brigade.  The module I'm looking for needs to be
> completely transparent.  But it's a very good start.  :-)

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
    "There 10 types of people: those who read binary and everyone else."