> Known Issues
>
> Some non-showstopping issues were found during the 2.2.0 release
> and testing cycle:
>
>    * mod_dbd and mod_authn_dbd are absent from the Windows build
>      environment. A patch to correct this is available from:
>
>      http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_2.2.0/
>
>    * If you are installing on a system with apr/apr-util 1.0 or 1.1
>      installed, you must build apr/apr-util 1.2 manually. See:
>
>      http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/install.html#requirements

You know, it's a real shame when an open source project,
which should abide by the rule "release when ready" and
isn't driven by artificial schedules or deadlines must ship
a major new release with known "issues".

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but I still don't
understand the reason for such a "rushed" release, when
an extra few days would likely have resolved them...

Anyway, we should still feel very happy and proud for this
major release.

 Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/