On Dec 21, 2005, at 4:51 PM, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:

* Paul Querna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-12-21 16:45:09]:

What specifically is wrong with the scripts directory?

Scripts are mostly specific to the ASF setup for
mail-archives.apache.org. They're not involved in making the module
work for the lambda user or even for anybody who's not part of the
infrastructure team ...

I did not changed my mind on this point : these scripts do not belong
to the mod_mbox repository, or at least not to trunk/ (and thus,
releases).

I think they should stay in trunk.  I just don't think they should
be included in the tarball until someone cares enough to fix or
replace them.

....Roy