Paul Querna wrote:
Brandon Fosdick wrote:

I might have asked this before, but I've forgotten the answer, and so has google. Has any of the large file goodness from 2.2.x made it into 2.0.x?

no.

Actually, not entirely true.  There is some chewy goodness now in 2.0.x,
such as log files which can grow beyond 2GB, from an APR 0.9 APR_LARGE_FILE
hack.  It's a gross hack, which means we can't really provide all sorts of
large file manipulations, but logging, for example, is one of the most common
complaints.

But any further work for Large Files in 2.0 is long abandoned for getting it
right in the first place, for 2.2.