On Sunday 16 April 2006 20:41, Brandon Fosdick wrote:
> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> > Actually, not entirely true.  There is some chewy goodness now in 2.0.x,
> > such as log files which can grow beyond 2GB, from an APR 0.9
> > APR_LARGE_FILE hack.  It's a gross hack, which means we can't really
> > provide all sorts of large file manipulations, but logging, for example,
> > is one of the most common
> > complaints.
>
> hmmm...that doesn't help me much. I'm more interested in large files in
> mod_dav. Right now I can't upload anything much bigger than 700MB.

I haven't tried files that size, but that's far too small for LARGE_FILE to
be relevant.  I guess you knew that already, so does something else
lead you to suppose you're hitting an Apache limit?

Regarding your custom AAA module, it should be possible to use that
in 2.2.  If you don't want to port it, you can fall back to the 2.0
architecture.  At worst you may have to use 2.0 mod_auth and/or
mod_access alongside your module.

--
Nick Kew