Plüm wrote:

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Paul Querna
*cough* serf *cough*

http://svn.webdav.org/repos/projects/serf/trunk

I know :-).
But I would like to see this inside the apr framework as it
seems to me that serf has some acceptance problems here in the httpd
community. Please correct me if this impression is wrong.

Your impression is wrong.

APR ejected the code due to lack of interest / lack of maintenance, and the
general fear of feature creep.

The httpd community has never objected to it.  IF you are suggesting putting
wire protocol implementations in APR, I think again you are overloading the
charter.  Suggesting that a matching client wire protocol library fits into
the httpd's project goals makes alot more sense.

Bill