Gonzalo Arana wrote:
On 5/3/06, Brian Akins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is anyone else interested in having a generic cache architecture?  (not
http).  I have plenty of cases were I re-invent the wheel for caching
various things (IP's, sessions, whatever, etc.).  It would be nice to
have a provider based architecture for such things.

I am. How about adding it to apr?

1. this isn't the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, so your inquiry is 1/2 off topic

2. apr isn't a dumping ground

3. however... to the extent that this really portably solves the backend
   storage problem through an array of different providers, that well fits
   into apr-util's mission.  A *vanilla* data store.  The caching mechanics
   of request bodies will always belong in httpd.