On 6/16/06, Mads Toftum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmm, I think that page needs updating. AFAIK sun studio has been free
since version 11. In particular:
http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/cc/downloads/index.jsp
yeah, it does mention "FREE for SDN members" - but that's just another
way of asking people to register before downloading.
(helios has been running studio 11 since november).

Studio 11's license is better.  It says:

--
Permitted Use:  You may reproduce and use the Software for
Individual, Commercial, and Research and Instructional Use.

I'm assuming that we should just point them at Studio 11 instead of 10
anyway...So...

Committed in r414921.  Thanks!  -- justin