On Dec 20, 2006, at 8:00 AM, Benjamin Cuthbert wrote:

So i have checked out the trunk, but there was no configure file./..

Run ./buildconf from the checkout directory. You'll need to have tools like autoconf, libtool installed.

I have copied the modules/proxy directory back into my 2.2.3 installation dir and then recompiled.

That might break things in horrible and confusing ways. Looks like that's exactly what happened for you.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.temme.net/sander/