I can run it in a command prompt

I installed the latest 2.2.4-ssl on Vista business.  Log file attached
in a seperate email to wrowe.  The following 2 command windows popped up
for service install and service start:

Installing the Apache2 service
(OS 5)Access is denied.  : Failed to open the WinNT service manager
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  24...

[Wed May 02 16:01:13 2007] [error] (OS 2)The system cannot find the file
specifi
ed.  : No installed service named "Apache2".
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  19...