lördagen den 11 augusti 2007 skrev Jim Jagielski:
> Available for your testing pleasure, 3, count 'em, 3
> Apache HTTP Server release candidate tarballs, located,
> as expected at:
>
>      http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> This vote will run through August 14, 2007...
>
>    +/-1   (x == +1)
>
>    [  ]    apache_1.3.28
>    [  ]    httpd-2.0.60
>    [  ]    httpd-2.2.5

2.2.5 works for me on latest Mandriva Cooker, and backported to Mandriva Linux
Corporate Server 4, 2007.1 with x86_32 and x86_64. Even the perl-framework
(latest) tests passes this time :)

But for some reason and only under our build system HTTP::DAV is not found,
maybe it's just some missing dependency, but I don't know which one it would
be.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson