On Aug 13, 2007, at 11:46 AM, Sander Temme wrote:

On Aug 10, 2007, at 4:49 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

Available for your testing pleasure, 3, count 'em, 3
Apache HTTP Server release candidate tarballs, located,

Good PGP signatures on all. Good MD5 hashes on all, although you seem to have used md5 for 1.3 and md5sum for the others, resulting in a slightly different layout of the *.md5 files.

Due to release.sh, the 2.x releases look for md5sum 1st, whereas
the "normal" process for 1.3 uses md5... I'm hoping to
make release.sh 1.3 aware eventually...

Also, all the way through 1.3.37 the 1.3 drop has been available in .tar.gz and .tar.Z compressed format, never in .tar.bz2.

By design and on purpose, I dropped .Z in favor of bz2...
I wanted similar distros available.