Hi,
I was recently hacking on a script to create ca-bundle.crt:
http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/lib/mk-ca-bundle.pl
after I had finished my script I found that Joe already hacked a very similar
script 3 years ago, and offered to the OpenSSL project:
unfortunately it seems that this script is only in CVS, and not distributed
with AP 1.3 mod_ssl...

I would like to contribute my script to httpd if there's some agreement;
I have sucessfully tested my script on a couple of Linux hosts (also with older
Perl 5.0005), on Win32 running ActivePerl, and on NetWare; and with OpenSSL
0.9.7 and 0.9.8 (where the OpenSSL commandline is only needed for optional text
output).

I've though no idea where it should live; probably in the ./test folder?

Guenter.