Guenter Knauf wrote:

We recently found that at least for Win32 install we missed to pack a bunch of
mod_*.h includes with the distros (Bill fixed this then, and this reminds me
that I should do same for NetWare...); however I'm asking me why we dont just
put those mod_*.h files which are known to be non-private to one module only
into the common ./include dir rather than keeping them in the module's folders?
Wouldnt that simplify all installs + no need for config.m4 tweaks since the
common ./include dir is anyway already with the include path?

unpublished internal API --- modules/foo/foo.h

external API -- include/mod_foo.h

+1