Guenter Knauf wrote:
Hi,
in order to simplify future configuration, and most important to have same
include path structure with both in-tree and installed compilations I think it
makes sense to move all mod_*.h headers with public APIs to the common
./include folder.

Current votes:

+1 wrowe, fuankg

please vote, and also explain a reason if you vote against.

Guenter.

Please specify which headers specifically you consider to be public.

For example, are mod_ssl's headers public?

what about mod_cache? There are known 3rd party mod_cache backends, yet in the past we have 'broken' the API in 2.0.x, because we said they weren't public.

I don't think this needs a 'vote' for trunk, just send an email to the list explaining what modules headers are being made public.

Thanks,

-Paul