On 04/12/2008 12:41 AM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
Hi, in order to simplify future configuration, and most important to have same
include path structure with both
in-tree and installed compilations I think it makes sense to move all mod_*.h
headers with public APIs to the common
./include folder.

Current votes:

+1 wrowe, fuankg

please vote, and also explain a reason if you vote against.

Currently I am -1 on this. As I found out with mod_request.h which was recently
added
and already stored in the include directory this seems to break our current
generation of the
exports.c file (exports.c then includes symbols it shouldn't). If this gets
fixed in the same step
as we move the mod_*.h files there I am +1.

Regards

RĂ¼diger