Plüm wrote:
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jean-frederic clere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. April 2008 11:02
An: dev@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: 2.2.9 (Was: Re: [PROPOSAL] Time Based Releases)

Jim Jagielski wrote:
On Apr 14, 2008, at 10:15 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
On Apr 14, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Jess Holle wrote:
Jim Jagielski wrote:
Plus, every 3 months would coincide with the
report-to-board cycle,
making it easier for everyone to follow :) Next is due in May, so
if we release this month, then we can follow a "Release before
the board report" or else "Release at board report" cycle (with
the caveat I noted before ;) )

As noted (and as I pinged a few people about in Amsterdam), I'm
looking to push for a 2.2.9 soon. We have enough for sure
warrant it... There is the "ship 1.3.0 with 2.2.9"
thread going on,
but I do not want 2.2.9 to hold off too long for that...

So I'd like to propose 2.2.9 for the end of this month.
Sorry to butt in, but is there any hope of getting issue #44803 addressed in that timeframe?

Possibly, yes.

Quick look: We need to re-adjust this post fixups, since this
should be a setting ala flushpackets, etc...

I have looked to #44803 in fact we need something like JkOptions +ForwardURIEscaped which means something that requires

IMHO we already forward them escaped. The problem is that things get
unescaped first and for reserved characters like ';' this process
cannot be reverted. So if the original URL contained an escaped ';'
the forwarded one will contain a literal ';'.
With mod_proxy or better ProxyPass you already can get around this
by specifying the nocanon option which causes the the original
URL to be forwarded (much like JkOptions +ForwardURICompatUnparsed).

No nocanon doesn't do that. it use url (in which the %3B is already converted in ;) instead the r->unparsed_uri.
And that would be JK_OPT_FWDURICOMPATUNPARSED and not ForwardURIEscaped.
To get ForwardURIEscaped we could call ap_escape_uri() on url.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Regards

Rüdiger