Kaspar Brand wrote:
Ruediger Pluem wrote:
At the moment we have 9 entries in the CHANGES file for 2.2.10 and
there are 5 more proposals in the STATUS file that are missing only
one vote. I think if get these done we also have enough stuff from
pure httpd point of view that warrants a release. WDYT?
http://sni.velox.ch/httpd-2.2.x-sni.diff

If, on the other hand, people think that SNI isn't important enough for
2.2.x, then I'd be glad to hear that as well (it doesn't make sense to
repeatedly nag the list about that topic, I think).

It is important enough, the problem is we don't want to a back port to cause regression or other sidee effects, and to me that is the scariest thing about the SNI patch(es).

-Paul