On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:06:33 +0200
Oden Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FYI: This patch is applied in Mandriva Linux.

Any feedback?  Bug reports coming from their users?

If you'd said Debuntu or Deadrat+family, we might infer a user
community big enough to rely on (FSreasonableVO rely).
Not sure about Mandriva, but it's surely better than nothing.

It seems clear that users *really* want it.  I'd say that adds
weight to the argument for including it and taking the risk.
It might be worth a --with-SNI configuration option, which
would label it as an experimental feature.

--
Nick Kew