Graham Leggett wrote:
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

IMHO, that's the difference between having a dialog and having something
in hand to comment on.  With the .0-alpha tarball, people could make a
specific comment, such as [T +10 days from now]...

Am I right in understanding that it remains possible to make changes to the ABI between v2.3.0 and v2.3.1, or must we get any changes like that finalised before then?

You can change the ABI until 2.4.0, then it behaves like 2.2.x.

2.3.x can be completely unstable between versions, although we should try to avoid it if we can.

-Paul