On Nov 28, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Paul Querna wrote:

Hi dev@,

FYI, I intend to roll 2.3.0-alpha, our first release from trunk in about 3 years, on Saturday December 6th.

As in the previous 2.${odd} release cycles, this is not a stable release, do not guarantee a stable ABI, and would not be recommended for production usage:
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/VERSIONING>

I think we need to start stabilizing trunk, and getting on the path of doing 2.4.x 'soon'.

In other words, if you wanted some big ass feature in 2.4, start coding now, your time is short :D

I will be adding at least 2 new hooks to mod_proxy...

Plus, I'd like for the monitor hook to take some useful arguments
rather than just a pool :) :)