On Dec 8, 2008, at 8:15 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Paul Querna
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2008 08:18
An: dev@httpd.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP server 2.3.0-alpha

Test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.3.0-alpha are available at:

    http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/

Your votes please;

 ±1
 [  ]  Release httpd-2.3.0 as Alpha

I noticed one problem. Since we placed the proxy balancer modules in a
separate folder they get loaded *before* mod_proxy in the created
httpd.conf. This causes httpd to fail at start as the balancer modules
need symbols from proxy_util (which is linked into mod_proxy).

D'oh! Of course. We can simply define the load ordering
in register_hooks()....