Absolutely, but since it doesn't come with the product, most folks are never going to see it. Can we get Fabien to contribute it?

On Jun 4, 2009, at 07:58, Graham Dumpleton wrote:

1. There are many and large and complex configurations out in the world.

Which is exactly why I want/need a better way to do them. I'm currently using a template system to generate them. However I wind up with dozens (and dozens) of vhosts that sometimes only vary by a statement or too.

Would mod_macro help.

http://www.coelho.net/mod_macro/

Graham

--
Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.
Edward R. Murrow