Chris Darroch wrote:
> wr...@apache.org wrote:

>> Log:
>> suppose this would be worth noting
>
>>  Changes with mod_fcgid 2.3.1
>>
>> +  *) Complete the unix port to 2.3-dev trunk.  [William Rowe]
>
>   Thank you for all this work ... it's much appreciated, especially
> since I've been utterly useless lately on the httpd front.  Thanks again!

So... if I throw the effort at getting unix to build clean for httpd-2.0
branch, you won't be offended ;-?

Seriously, no troubles, I'd just like to see this released, so we get
bug reports, so that we fix them, so that this becomes more relevant
and ends up in the 2.3-dev tree :)

I'm rolling sometime tomorrow.  If folks can check out, test compile
and experiment, I'd be most appreciative.  It would be lovely if it
could go GA on the first try.